18 mm image intensifiers and iCCDs
Red-sensitive image intensifiers
For civil applications, we can offer various image intensifiers originally developed for night vision. The choice covers intensifiers of both Gen II and Gen III technology. Please note that these are dual-use products subject to export control regulations.
These intensifiers feature excellent image quality and sensitivity, particularly in the long-wave visible spectrum.
As they are serial products, we cannot offer customization for these products.
- high sensitivity
- broad spectral range
- immunity to magnetic fields
- high resolution image output
- integrated High Voltage power supply
- Astronomic observation
- Fluorescent microscopy
- Night vision
18 mm image intensifier GIDS-1863Q
High sensitivity double proximity focused image intensifier with green optimized S20 photocathode on fiber-optic input window, incorporated high resolution single MCP and P22 screen on straight fiber-optic output window. This image intensifier is intended to be coupled on the input side with an X-ray converter screen like P43, P46, P47 or CsI on a fiber-optic plate. The screens with P43, P46 and P47 can be supplied by GIDS GmbH, see our product information.
- High sensitivity 50 mA/W @ 520 nm
- High resolution min. 51 lp/mm
- High image quality coupling of X-Ray screens on fiber optic plates or fiber optic tapers possible on input side
- Coupling of fiber optic tapers possible on output side
- Full iCCD Versions available with coupled taper and ½” and 2/3” CCD Sony sensor
- Coupling with area sensors (CCD, CMOS, APS and others) possible on request
- X-Ray cameras for dental applications
- X-Ray cameras for PCB inspection
- Spectroscopy cameras
- MCP detector cameras
- Low light level cameras for biological luminescence phenomena
- Intensified CCD detectors
- X-ray and electron diffraction cameras