Analysis software Image32
The Image32 image processing and data acquisition software is a Windows application designed to analyse data from Photek camera systems.
- The IFS32 image processing and data acquisition software is a Windows application.
- Up to 26 image buffers (designations labelled A to Z).
- Images may be either 8 bit, 16 bit, 32 bit, floating point or colour format.
- Each designated image buffer may be either a single image or a sequence of images.
- The number of images in a sequence is limited by hard disk and memory capacity.
- A simple and consistent “point and click” style user interface.
- A range of powerful image processing and data extraction and graphing routines.
- Image processing functions may operate between images or between images and constants.
- A simple “learn and recite” macro system allows sequences of operations to be memorised and replayed.
- User definable toolboxes provide quick access to complex functions.
- Hardware drivers for HRPCS photon counting, IPD photon counting and video frame grabbers.
- “Developers Code” modules may be developed using Microsoft C++ and seamlessly integrated into the main image program
- Constant Operations: Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide, AND, OR, XOR, NOT, Clip High and Clip Low
- Image Operations: Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide, AND, OR, XOR, Negate and Average
- Image Enhancement: Smooth, Sharpen, Threshold,
- Contrast Stretch, Erode, Dilate
- Image Orientation: Mirror LR, Mirror TB, Rotate 90, Rotate 180,
- Rotate 270, Rotate
- Copy: To 8 Bit, 16 bit, 32 bit or to Floating Point
- Sizing: Enlarge, Reduce, Crop Area
- Measure: Pixel, Line Profile, Area Profile,
- Circumference, Calibration
- Presentation: Join, Split, Matrix
- Colour Palettes: Various colour and grey scale palettes
- Odd Area Set Analysis: Rectangle, Circle, Trapezoid, Freehand
- Statistical Reports: Max, Mean Total, Standard Deviation
- Macro Language: Record and replay sequences of operations.
- Annotation: Annotate Images with text and arrows.
- Printing: Printer support is via MS Windows.
- File Format: PCX, BMP, TXT, BIN, PCT, SEQ