Competent authority within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO): LfDI BW (see www.baden-wuerttemberg.datenschutz.de)
You have the following rights:
1. A confirmation of whether and to what extent your personal data are used and processed, as well as access to the personal data stored about you and request additional information
2. A copy of the personal data that you have voluntarily provided to us in a structured, common and request a machine-readable format
3. Request a correction of the personal information we have stored about you
4. Request the deletion of your personal data
5. Disagree with the processing of your personal data
6. Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data by us
7. Submit a complaint to a regulatory authority
Keep in mind, however, that these rights are not unlimited, but subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
If you would like to avail yourself of any of the rights listed here or would like more information, please contact our Privacy Officer (see below for contact details).
We store your personal information for as long as it is necessary to provide our services, to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods depend on the type of data collected and the purpose for which it was collected, taking into account both case-specific circumstances and the need to erase obsolete unused information as soon as possible. We store records of Customer’s personal information, account setups, communications and other information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We may, at any time and in our sole discretion, correct, complete or remove incomplete or incorrect data.
Basis for data collection
The processing of your personal data (ie any data that allows us to reasonably identify you, ” personal information “) is required to fulfill our contractual obligations to you and to provide you with our services, protect our legitimate interests, and provide legal and regulatory information financial regulation obligations to which we are subject.
Which data is collected ?
We collect two types of data and information from users.
The first category includes non-identifying and unidentifiable user data provided or collected through use of the website (” Non-personal information“). We do not know the identity of the user from whom non-personal information was collected. Non-personal information that may be collected includes aggregate usage data and technical data transmitted by your device, including certain information regarding software and hardware (eg, browser used on the device and operating system used, language setting, access time, etc .). We use this data to improve the functionality of our website. We may also collect data about your activity on the website (eg, viewed pages, surfing behavior, clicks, actions, etc.).
The second category includes personal data , that is, data that identifies or identifies an individual through appropriate action. Such data include:
- Device Data: We collect personal information from your device. Such data includes geolocation data, IP address, unique identifiers (such as MAC address and UUID), as well as other data resulting from your activity on the website.
- Registration data: When you register on our website, you will be asked to provide certain information, such as: B .: First and last name, e-mail address or address or other information….
How do we get data about you ?
We obtain your personal information from various sources:
- You provide us with such information voluntarily, for example when registering on our website.
- We receive such information when you use our website or access it in connection with any of our services.
- We receive such data from other providers, services, and public registers (for example, data traffic analysis providers).
How is the data used ? Who is the data shared with ?
We may use data for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you (sending instructions regarding our services, providing technical
- Information and, if necessary, processing customer service requests)
- For information about new updates and services
- To display within the framework of the use of our website (further information under “Advertising”)
- For the marketing of our websites and products (further information under “Marketing”)
- For statistical and analytical purposes, which serve to improve the website
In addition to the various uses listed above, we may also share personally identifiable information with our affiliates, affiliates and subcontractors.
- Hosting and operating our website
- Provide our services, including the personalized display of our website
- Save and process such data in our name
- Show ads as well as the ability to judge the success of our advertising campaigns, retargeting of users
- Providing marketing and promotional materials related to our website and our services
- Conduct studies, technical diagnoses or analyzes
We may also disclose data if we are in good faith, which is helpful or appropriate to: (i) comply with applicable laws, regulations, lawsuits, or regulatory inquiries; (ii) enforce our policies (including our agreement) and, if applicable, investigate possible violations; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent or take action against illegal activities or other misconduct, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) assert or enforce its own legal claims or defend us against the claims of others; (v) protect the rights, property or our safety, the safety of our users, your safety or the safety of third parties;
This website uses the following types of cookies:
a. “Session cookies” , which ensure normal system usage. Session cookies are stored for a limited time during a session and are deleted from your device when you close your browser.
b. “Persistent cookies” , which are read only by the web page and are not deleted when the browser window is closed, but saved on your computer for a certain period of time. This type of cookie allows us to identify you on your next visit and, for example, save your settings.
c. “Third Party Cookies” set by other online services that have their own content on the page you are visiting. This can z. For example, external web analytics companies that collect and analyze access to our website.
Cookies do not contain personally identifiable information that identifies you, but we may link the personal information we hold to the information contained in the cookies. You can remove cookies through the device settings of your device. Follow the appropriate instructions. Please note that disabling cookies may restrict certain functions when using our website.
The tool we use is based on the technology of Snowplow Analytics. For example, the information we collect about the use of our website includes how often users visit the site or which areas are accessed. The tool we use does not collect personally identifiable information and is used by our web hosting provider and service provider solely to improve our offerings.
Using Script Libraries (Google Web Fonts)
To make our content appear correctly and graphically appealing in every browser, we use script and font libraries such as Google Web Fonts (https://www.google.com/webfonts) for this site. Google Web fonts are transferred to your browser’s cache, so they only need to be loaded once. If your browser does not support or deny Google Web Fonts, the content will be displayed in a standard font.
- When calling script or font libraries, we automatically connect to the owner of the library. There is theoretically the possibility for this operator to collect data. At present it is not known whether and for what purpose the operators of the respective libraries actually collect data.
- Here are the privacy policies of the Google Library operator: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy.
Collection of data by third parties
How do we protect your data ?
We use the security measures on the website with great care and protect your data. Although we take reasonable steps to protect data, we can not be held responsible for the actions of those who have accessed or misused our Web Site and we make no express or implied warranty that we have such access can prevent.
Transmission of data outside the European Economic Area
Note that some beneficiaries may not be based in the European Economic Area. If this is the case, we will only submit your data to countries with adequate data protection levels approved by the European Commission, or ensure an adequate level of data protection through a legal agreement.
When you access our website, we may display ads using third-party ad technology. This technology uses your service usage information for the ad serving (for example, by placing third-party cookies in your web browser).
You can opt-out of many third-party ad networks, including networks operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”). Information about the practices of NAI and DAA members, about your options regarding the use of such data by these companies, and how to unsubscribe from third-party ad networks operated by NAI and DAA members can be found on the respective website: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#!/ and http://optout.aboutads.info/#!/ .
We may use your personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, phone number, etc., yourself or forward it to an outside subcontractor to provide you with promotional material about our services that you may be interested in.
We respect your right to privacy. Therefore, these marketing materials always give you the opportunity to unsubscribe from further submissions. When you sign out, your email address or phone number will be removed from our marketing mailing lists.
Please note that even after unsubscribing from receiving our marketing emails, we will continue to send you emails containing important information that does not contain an opt-out option. These include maintenance messages or administrative notifications.
The protection of children’s data is very important, especially in the online area. The website is not designed for children and is not intended for them. Use of our services by minors is permitted only with the prior consent or authorization of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors. If a parent or legal guardian learns that his or her child provided us with personal information without their consent, they can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .